Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Cleverness


Yesterday, I was reviewing the alphabet with my preschooler and made up a little song. His immediate response was, "Mom, you are so clever."  It surprised me to hear him use the word "clever" in context. I love when that happens.  
And I love to be surprised with the cleverness of others.  Just like these adorable lights by reclaimedlighting.com  I first saw them on the BHG web site.  

So of course, I had to hop over to the lighting source to check them out.  They are not cheap.  Surely a clever person could copy the idea. 


Speaking of clever, there's one such lady who is making a difference for new bloggers.  The sweet Debbie at Debiedoo's Blogging and Babbling has a linky party up for newbies.  I plan to visit all of the party goers.

I'm so honored to have reached 300 followers!  In celebration, my 300th follower will be receiving a little gift.  It's Karryann from Gracefully Vintage.  Her blog and shoppe live up to that sweet name.  Go see for yourself. 





Thankful to have so many clever friends.  You inspire me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment