Friday, February 25, 2011

Kindness


Plant a seed of friendship.  Reap a bouquet of happiness.-L. Kaufman

And this is exactly what has happened to me in the wonderful world of blogging.
Taking a moment to give a shout out to 3 very kind blogging friends.

I'm so honored to have my blog featured on Brenda's Cozy Little House this week. She is such a delightful person.  And needless to say, her awesome blog is full of beautiful photos.  She really does have a "cozy little house."


My sweet friend Viola from Along a Widowed Road gave me the nicest shout out. I don't even remember how I stumbled across her blog, but her story moved me and I've been a fan ever since.  She has an incredible spirit and is an excellent story teller.

Laura from Finding Home mentioned she had a monogrammed hankie and was so sweet to offer it to someone with the initial.  
My closest friends have "C" names. I couldn't keep silent. She was so kind to send it to me!  Just look how beautifully she wrapped it, complete with little tag.




It was very hard to decide which friend to send it to.  I almost tore it in half.  Just kidding.  It's headed to someone who happens to be experiencing a difficult time right now.  This is going to be the perfect "pick me up" gift. 


Happy Pink Saturday! 
Joining the party over at How Sweet the Sound.


And now I'm headed out to my favorite city.



 Savannah is calling my name. 

See ya next week!





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment