Monday, February 28, 2011

Barbara Mori 18

Barbara Mori 18 From
Spago (Beverly Hills, CA) |
Crispy Phyllo-Wrapped Santa Barbara Spot Prawns with black bean vinaigrette & Asian slaw. Chablis, Domaine Francois Raveneau, France 2008. This was a standout dish for me. I love fried shrimp so I really liked the light, crispy phyllo ... Given we had 18 courses already and had 4 desserts coming up, I opted to just try a small piece of each. Still not a huge cheese person. Lemon Souffle and blackberry sorbet. Moscato D'Asti “Bricco Quaglia,” La Spinetta, Piedmont 2010 ...
Lisa Romeo Writes: Author Interview: Laraine Herring on The ...
I've framed my life around the phrase “memento mori” (remember you will die). LR: I like what you say about the Illusion of Publication: "Your responsibility is to your craft and to the voice of your work. Keep your eyes there. ...
Barbara Berluskoni: Unë, babai, Milani dhe… - AlbaniaSite.Net
Një ndeshje në “San Siro”, kur isha 3 ose 4 vjeç. Kam parë të rrëzohej Gulit dhe e kam pyetur e shqetësuar babain: 'po pse po e trajtojnë kaq keq atë vajzën me gërsheta'. Ai më mori në krah dhe vazhdoi të qeshte për një kohë të gjatë. ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment