Saturday, November 27, 2010

I Can Only Imagine -Food for the Soul


We had a great Thanksgiving weekend even though it was just me, Doc and the boys.  We ate, put up the tree, played games, went to a Christmas light festival and then ate some more. Trying to get in as much family time as we can since Doc is leaving Sunday to go work out of town for the next couple of months.  At least he's getting off for Christmas. We'll also go see him some on weekends. Goodbyes are never easy, especially the final ones.  We lost my father in law 2 years ago to cancer.  Holidays can be a painful reminder.  Doc would love to just call and chat with his dad.  Someday there will be no more goodbyes. Hello will never end.  I can only imagine

Posting to Spirtual Sundays, Then Sings My Soul Saturdays and Sunday Song at 5 Minutes Just for Me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment