Monday, November 22, 2010

The Borrowed House Dining Room part 1



I promised to show you more of the Borrowed House so today, I'll start with the dining room.  I purchased this English dresser at an antique warehouse. It was originally used to "dress" food.  The shelves must have been used for cupboards.  Fancy huh? But kind of tight for food prep. And we gripe about our counter space.  The shelves have nice ridges to hold plates so it makes a great plate/china display.  If you've packed china, then you know why mine is not being displayed until the next destination.  For now, it'll host seasonal vignettes. This week,it's "Thanksgiving."


(I love how the sun was streaming in this morning.)







The tray has a nice texture.  Purchased years ago at an antique shop.

And my newest little splurge, $6 at T.J. Maxx. Love the letter tags.  My message from me to you-

More to come later this week!

Posting to Twice Owned Tuesday@ House of Grace

I'm happy to have reached over 100 followers!  I want to thank each of you for following.   Your comments and encouragement are so appreciated.  What an awesome blessing to be gaining friends from all around the world.   Hope the next 100 comes as easily as the first!  Lisa was the 100th follower.  Go check out her blog.  I adore it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment