Sunday, November 28, 2010

Houndstooth.

It's one of my favorite fabric designs. Timeless and classic. Take a look at these images from Better Homes and Garden.  The chair should belong to me.  It even has my monogram on the pillow.

Houndstooth is not relegated to black or brown.  Check out the red.
Source: Rue

And what about houndstooth at Christmas?

Look at this cute package trim from A Gift Wrapped Life.  If you haven't visited this delightful blog, it's a must.


More cute packages from Jaimee Ross at AZCentral.



Houndstooth can blend with multiple patterns.  Aren't these stockings adorable?
source: The Dandy Lion Boutique

Here's my little version of Christmas on my houndstooth bench/ottoman.  All from Target. How's this for a thrifty find?  
(ottoman less than $100)



And maybe if I'm really good, Santa will bring me a new coat from J.Crew.

Posting to:
Nifty Thrifty Tues at Coastal Charm

0 comments:

Post a Comment