Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A working girl's dream...

Southern Living

...to steal a moment away.  Just the computer and me.
What started out to be part time work for me has turned into a full time job.  I'm really missing my blogging friends.  It's near impossible to keep up with everything and everybody.  So if you miss me coming by, now you know.   After all, a girl can't afford such luxury if she sits in front of the computer all day.  So off to work we go.

Of all the homes I've lived in, none had a window seat.  I pine for one.
The Lennox.com
My Ideal Home.com

Architectural Digest


billybrandtpainting.com

Country Living

House Beautiful- above and below


See that little desk over by the window?  That's the closest thing I have to a window seat.  It's where I blog. Thinking I need something a little more comfy.  
Beatrice Banks
  Do you have a cozy spot to blog?

0 comments:

Post a Comment