Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Now that the rain is over...





 My rain boots have arrived! 

That's what happens when you wait for a bargain. $7.87 at Target online. 
I finally have a pair of boots to put by the front door!

 Prince O is into cowboy boots big time.  The first order of business after school is he slides off his tennis shoes, puts on his boots, grabs his toy pistol and goes outside to patrol the area.  So his boots must be by the door.



 I posted about the vase here.  It makes a perfect umbrella holder.

I wanted an umbrella with a curved handle so I picked up this cute pink one at Dollar General for $5.

Some of you may wonder why I post a lot of "borrowed" decor photos and few of my own.
We are in the process of moving, again.  I don't know just when.  Could be two months or a year.  I've known that and could never  fully get into decorating this house.  We could possibly move twice within the next year.  (Life with the Doc in training.)
To keep my decorating insanity in tact, I tackle very small areas using mostly what I have.  It'd be crazy to buy so much as a candle when I'll have to box it up so soon.  My next project is the sun room, seen in the first photo.  Maybe I'll get it decorated before I have to pack up everything!
Posting to:
Wow Us Wednesdays at Savvy Southern Style
Show and Tell Friday at My Romantic Home 
Feathered Nest Friday at French Country Cottage 
Home Sweet Home at The Charm of Home
Open House at No Minimalist Here
 

These boots will travel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment