![]() |
| Via |
Wishing all the moms a sweet day!
The first thing I learned about being a mom is-
if there's only one cupcake, you don't get it.
Yesterday, I had a little pity party in honor of myself.
Should have celebrated with cupcakes but didn't think of it.
![]() |
| Via |
I was thinking of the "sacrifices" I'm making for my family.
That sounds greedy, just like hogging an entire plate of cupcakes to myself.
![]() |
| Via |
![]() |
| Via |
I can't say I've completely snapped out if yet, but the guilt is there.
I guess sometimes guilt is pleasurable.
![]() |
| Via |
It helps to remind yourself that life is not all about you. If you look hard enough, you'll find little sprinkles of joy all around you.
![]() |
| Via |
![]() |
| Via |
My wonderful hubby has been reminding the kids that it's Mother's Day weekend. So, early this morning my 5 year old climbed into bed, snuggled next to me and began to sing, "Happy Mother's Day to you.." to the tune of the birthday song. Talking about melting my heart and making me feel small all in one moment!
This little cupcake could not contain all the sprinkles.
![]() |
| Via |
Being a mom has those moments of unexpected happiness. Small sweet surprises that fill my heart, just like a nice pop of delicious cupcake filling.
![]() |
| Via |
![]() |
| Via |
Today, I'll have my motherhood with a cherry on the top, please.
Speaking of sweets, I just won a very sweet giveaway by Stacy's Shabby Shoppe! Two Mary Englebreit flags.
She also sent me a vintage ballerina cupcake topper! I love it. Thank you Stacy!
According to Stacy, I can have my cake and it eat it too!
I think I will.





















0 comments:
Post a Comment