Monday, April 25, 2011

Time to Hang Up the Rain Boots and Bring Out the Sunshine

Via

We had a nice sunshiny day for Easter.  Perfect for a grill out and  egg hunt.  It took us an hour to find the prize egg.  I forgot where I hid it.  Please tell me I'm not the only one who does this otherwise, my family's diagnosis may stick. (I did hide more than one prize egg.)

Even though the rain has dissipated, I'm on the lookout for rain boots.  I just think they are cute.  Check these out.
Via

Via

Via

Via
Via

Via

Via

Via

Via
I'll probably settle on these affordable pair from Target and place them next to my umbrella holder in the foyer.

 

Speaking of being on the lookout, here's my little son looking out on a beautiful view last week.

It's from The Pinnacle Club in Augusta, GA.  We were there for a dinner honoring the Doc and 13 others who were being inducted to AOA.  


"Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society, a professional medical organization, recognizes and advocates for excellence in scholarship and the highest ideals in the profession of medicine. Their values include honesty, honorable conduct, morality, virtue, unselfishness, ethical ideals, dedication to serving others, and leadership. Members have a compelling drive to do well and to advance the medical profession and exemplify the highest standards of professionalism."

Guess you could say, we were pretty much on top of the world that day. 

Thanks to everyone for all the nice comments you wrote last week.  I have enjoyed reading them all. 
Trying to get back in the blog groove. 
Last week to enter giveaway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment