Friday, April 15, 2011

Say It With a Card...or a Tag


Make yourself happy when you shop at Cards by Carla!
Carla is another one of our generous sponsors in the $125 giveaway for Beatrice Banks.  She is graciously offering the lucky winner a $20 gift certificate to her Etsy shop.  

I love her tags! 

Need some for Easter?

So many beautiful tags-

 The little robin is my favorite.  It's what drew me to her shop-

If you've bought a greeting card lately, you know a pretty one will cost over $5.  Carla offers beautiful handcrafted cards for $5!  Who wouldn't want to receive a gorgeous handmade card rather than the generic store bought ones?


She puts such effort and detail into all of her creations.

Carla also has a blog- Paper Pastorale.
Being a follower will give you another chance in the  giveaway. 

We can live and learn from others who have experience.  Carla offered some great words of wisdom when I asked her to share blogging tips. 


This is what I've learned. When I first started my blog, I posted about 360 days a year for two years. I was on a lot of design teams, and I needed to use and show the product I received for free. This eventually became incredibly overwhelming, and I wound up taking almost a year off from my blog. I am slowly trying to get back into it and show a little moderation this time. My advice is simple: Do not let your blog control your life. 


When asked do you have advice on how to keep up with blogs, her reply was-
I have no helpful advice on this question. I don't know how people keep up with so many blogs. I will say that if a blogger is only commenting in order to get comments, then it's just not genuine. Do the best you can. Blogging can be edifying and fun, or overwhelming and stressful. Guess who gets to decide which one it will be?


Hmm... I think I know the answer to that one.
Smart chick!
  
Thanks Carla!

0 comments:

Post a Comment