With ruffles being all the rage, I'm pleased to take you to a little bit of ruffle heaven, Etsy shop Raggy Girl.
Owner Tracey is next up on the list of generous sponsors for the awesome $125 giveaway here at Beatrice Banks.
This chicka knows how to sew some ruffles!
For the vintage collectors, Tracey also owns Etsy shop-
Raggy Girl Vintage.
Charming vintage finds.
Go shop til you drop. And for another chance to win the Giveaway, become a follower of her blog-
Raggy Girl Vintage.
Tracey gives the following blog advice and tips-
The friend who first introduced me to blogging gave me the advice to comment lots, and to link up to parties. This definitely helped “launch” my blog. I try to keep this up as time and posts permit. Be authentic and specific in your comments.
The best tip I have learned is to post the best quality photos you can, which can sometimes be challenging with time, lighting or other constraints. I’m working on this! As creative people, many of us are very visual so good pictures are what catch our attention.
Thanks for being so sweet Tracey!



















0 comments:
Post a Comment