Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head

I love the smell of fresh rain. 
Rain makes our paths glisten.  


No sweeter sound than rain hitting a tin roof or the window  pane.
Via

Rain brings forth the fragrance of pretty flowers.
Via
 Rain is a beautiful thing!

I say...

let them play in the rain!
Puddles are made for jumping in. 


Why do we try so hard to keep our kids out of rain?  I guess we don't want their shoes ruined or their clothes to get wet.  


I don't think my parents worried too much about lightening, pollution or us catching a cold.  We would play and run squealing in the rain until we were silly.  We'd wring the water out of our shirts and shake our heads like a wet puppy dog. 
The best part was letting raindrops melt in our mouths.  
Via


When you become an adult, there's nothing quite as romantic as kissing in the rain.

 Rain doesn't last forever but memories do.
I will be traveling out of town this week but have scheduled my posts ahead of time. The Doc is up for a very big honor, (the AOA for those familiar with the medical field.)  I'll visit with you next week!  
Whatever road you're on-
no matter where life takes you...
don't forget to feel the rain! 
(All photos from Pinterest unless otherwise noted)

Giveaway still going on! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment