Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Finding Vintage Suitcases

Via
I've been finding vintage suitcases lately.  Lucky me!  Goodwill and flea markets.  Didn't set out to find them, they found me.  Don't you love when that happens?

My daughter is about to get her first apartment! I'll be helping her decorate and fortunately, she loves vintage.
This is the set I'm giving her.


I like that all 3 match and love the brand name.



The other 3 finds will be used in one of my son's rooms. 




These belonged to missionaries to Sweden.  Love that some of the tags and stickers are still in tact.





All of them were real bargains. 

Now, for myself, I'd love to find a set of these...
Via

So many ways to decorate with suitcases.
Via
Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Via

Even pets like them.

Via

Via



Or what about a medicine cabinet?
Via

There's the Louis Vitton again. 
Via
Via


Via
Posting to All Things InspiredNifty Thrifty Tuesday , Wow Us Wednesday , Vintage Inspiration Friday, ,Feather Your Nest, Inspiration Friday, Show and Tell Friday
There's got to be a set waiting on me somewhere...

0 comments:

Post a Comment