Could it be another Ann-Marie? Yes! And another beautiful home! I love new blogs. Seek them out actually. So when I saw the name "Ann-Marie" yet again, I knew her blog had to be lovely. Then lucky for me, I also found Alison. Their blogs are featured all over blog land and I'm joining in.
Ann-Marie is the author of Brambly Home and Garden. She and her husband love the English style. They are designers and landscapers who really know how to team up to create a beautiful home and breathtaking gardens.Isn't that just the dreamiest? Hop on over there to see more beauty.
Alison is the author of The Polohouse. When I saw polo, silver, farmhouse and tartan plaid all in one header, I was all over it. Her lovely home lives up to its name.
Alison and her family live in a former polo barn and stable that was converted into a house. She is a designer and antique dealer.
Her kitchen is to die for. The whole house is over the top charming! Swing by to be swooned.
Thank you Ann-marie and Alison for gracing the pages of Beatrice Banks with your stunning homes. For those who pay a visit, tell them B sent you.
And this my friends, is why I blog. It's like looking at magazines, only better because it doesn't cost a thing!
Happy Blogging!







0 comments:
Post a Comment