Thursday, March 17, 2011

Annamarie's Home Tour

Last week, I told you the story of how I met Annamarie (here.)  It has been my most popular post to date. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments.  As promised, today we'll tour the inside. You are going to love it.

Annamarie says she has ordered 2 wing chairs in white and ruffles to put in front of the fireplace.







Wasn't this a sweet treat?  
There's more!  Come back next weekend to see her bedroom and bath!
Posting to-
Show and Tell at My Romantic Home
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Show Off Your Cottage Monday at The House in the Roses
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style
Vintage Inspiration Friday at Common Ground

I'm happy to share these photos but please give credit back to this blog as Annamarie was so generous to let me use them. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment