Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Winner

The day is here.  Time for the giveaway.  We have professional style drawings around here.  It was fun and saved us $5 to not use the computer version.  Here's how it's done.

1.  Put names in a hat.
2.  Appoint a handsome Master of Drawing.
3.  Give the names a good stir.
 4.  Close eyes and pick.
 5.  Point to the lucky winner.



6.  Repeat step 5 by having big brother grab it from you to show how to point correctly. (note to self- make sure kids' fingernails are clean before taking a close up.)



And the winner is...Yvonne at Stonegable!  I can't think of a sweeter person to win. I think she's been following me since I first started blogging.  She's an extraordinaire photographer, chef and decorator.  Love her blog!  Congratulations Yvonne!
I wish I could give each of you a gift.  I love giving and I love my blogging friends.  Appreciate all who followed me from A Doctor in the House.  Beatrice Bank is currently at 1/2 of the following but I'm encouraged because it's only been up a week.  It was puzzling when some whom I thought were good friends didn't follow me over.  But I'm not crying over it because I've made so many wonderful new friends. That's how life is in general.  Every time I move (which has been plenty,) some friends are left behind, new friends are made along the way and true friends hang around forever. I'm grateful for ALL of my friends today.  I guess I really do have a gift for everyone today, my friendship. Thanks for hanging around!

0 comments:

Post a Comment