Thursday, November 18, 2010

Animal Print Will Be Around Forever

I don't think animal print is going anywhere, do you?  It makes a statement in a room.  Not overdone, of course, but a hint here and there adds pizazz to any room.  My newest, absolute favorite is a quartz surface with a textured look in croc. I probably wouldn't use it on an entire kitchen, but a guest bath counter top would look snazzy. Here it is on a wall-

www.ceaserstoneus.com


Speaking of baths, I like the way designer Joe Minton mixes in a little "wild thing" in his design.
www.myhomeideas.com

Here's a larger living space that is mostly white but definitely not boring when zebra prints are added.
Elle Decor
 Sure you remember my chair with the pillow-
pillow from Target


Guess I was onto something..
Southern Living
I'd like to prop my feet on this sassy ottoman..
apartment therapy



Or drown in this luxurious sofa..
apartment therapy

Forget what I said about overdoing it.  I don't think Mary McDonald needs our permission..


Anyway you slice it, animal print is delicious!
Edith's Cakes






Meeting some nice friends at:


0 comments:

Post a Comment