Tuesday, August 30, 2011

l2

L2 Lounge | DCsocialite.com
After all these years of partying I finally got a chance to check out L2 Lounge. The place has long been on my list of places to party at and well I wish I.

Re: AAF 2GB Limit, and Audio AAFs broken - This IS the Avid L2
RE: [Avid-L2] Re: AAF 2GB Limit, and Audio AAFs broken. I am trying to do the >2GB AAFs for archiving promos as well. It isn't working on 5.0.3.7 on the Mac, and it didn't work for me on the PC, though I don't remember if the ...

Chang'e-2 moon orbiter travels around L2 in outer space | Alien ...
30 (Xinhua) â€" China's second moon orbiter, the Chang'e-2, has arrived in outer space about 1.5 million km away from Earth and is now orbiting the second Lagrange Point (L2), where gravity from the sun and Earth balances ...

This IS the Avid L2: RE: [Avid-L2] Free MXF Player using VLC
Subject: [Avid-L2] Free MXF Player using VLC. After researching a number of rather expensive players to view Avid DNxHD files wrapped in a MXF container -- I ran across this free solution that forces VLC to play those files. ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment