Tuesday, July 26, 2011

kim k 03

Kim Kardashian is Suing Over This - The Superficial - Because You ...
cc | July 25, 2011 at 3:23 pm. Dedicated to Kim K. I'm a little pisspot, short and stout. Here is my behind and here is my snout, When I get all steamed up, hear me pout. Then roll me over and rub one out! ...

Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries -- Bible Study | TMZ.com
Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries are spending their free time in a surprising new way -- they're studying the bible ... but like all things these days,…

Kim Kardashian Suing Old Navy For Using A Girl In Their Ads That ...
47 Responses to Kim Kardashian Suing Old Navy For Using A Girl In Their Ads That Looks Like Her. by Tigers Wood on July 22, 2011 at 3:55 pm. pres you literally look nothing like zuckerberg are you being serious? ...

Oh No They Didn't! - Kim K Suing Old Navy -- You Can't COPY Me!!!!!
There is only ONE Kim Kardashian -- and now she's declaring a legal war on Old Navy for using a Kim K look-alike in a recent ad campaign ... TMZ has learned. Kim is filing a lawsuit against the clothing giant -- claiming they ... la_petite_singe 20th-Jul-2011 03:25 pm (UTC). How...the hell does that hurt her? Because she didn't get MORE money for doing nothing?! I have to say, though, Old Navy's ads are terrible. I love the store, but they're actually ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment