Saturday, July 2, 2011

11bus stop design

London Travel: Viewing London's Main Sights from the Number 11 Bus
So we hopped on the Tube and made our way to Liverpool Street Station to get on the famous Number 11 bus whose route takes you past so many important sights of the city. We lined up for the modern double-decker bus and just ... Designed by famous architect Sir Christopher Wren, the first stone of this massive church was laid in 1677, and it was finally completed in 1708. The impressive dome of this cathedral was inspired by St. Peter's Basilica in Rome. ...

Envied Designs: Kitchen Decorations
A reproduction of a bus blind in London from the Transportation for London Museum Shop. When I lived there, I used to take the 11 bus all of the time (my stop: Chelsea, World's End). If I can't live in London, ...

Bus Stop Design « Deponti to the world
Bus Stop Design. By deponti. I find that BBMP/BMTC combination has been experimenting with various designs for bus stops…but still, a very vital piece is missing from almost every bus stop that I see. ...

Bus Stop Design…. « Bangalore â€" People & Place
I find that BBMP/BMTC combination has been experimenting with various designs for bus stops…but still, a very vital piece is missing from almost every bus stop that I see. This…is a board that should, at the very least, ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment