Friday, December 17, 2010

Joy.


We are posting our favorite Christmas song for Pink Saturday.  I love all of Mariah's Christmas songs but chose this one for its upbeat tempo.  Seems we joyfully celebrate over gifts, decor and parties but tone it down a bit when it comes to Jesus.  He came to earth for one purpose- to give us eternal life.  Now that's real JOY! 

I love to turn on Christmas music while I'm baking. It puts me in the mood. Here's a time saving recipe for peanut butter cookies.
1 cup sugar
1 cup peanut  butter
1 egg
Mix in order. Bake at 350 for 7 minutes.
So far I've managed to bake these and traditional choc chip.  We're making a little progress.  More baking to go!
Don't forget the milk.

Santa will thank you!


 And it wouldn't be Pink Saturday without a Pink Christmas...
Better Home and Gardens
I just want the chandy.



Joy to the world!
Posting to:
Pink Saturday at How Sweet the Sound
Then Sings My Soul Saturdays
Spiritual Sundays

0 comments:

Post a Comment