Saturday, December 18, 2010

Happy Birthday Beatrice

I did not intend to post this today but... had a little bad news last night so I was up early this morning trying to figure things out.  Well, let's be honest, blogging is a great escape. While surfing through your lovely blogs, I was cheered by all of the Christmas posts.  It's such a beautiful time of the year for families.  Then I glanced at the date. Dec 18th.  Today is my grandmother Beatrice's birthday.  She's celebrating in heaven.  I thought about my little troubles compared to the hardships she endured.  I'm so blessed. Furthermore, she knew who to give her troubles to.  There will be no complaining from me this Christmas.  I'm going to let Him handle this one.
Happy Birthday Beatrice!

  


Country Living


0 comments:

Post a Comment