Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Cottage

Have you bought your copy yet?  I love decorating magazines.  This one motivated me to pull out some of the Christmas boxes. I don't think anything could persuade me to pull out all of them after just getting unpacked 6 months ago.
In the meantime, I went back to work so my blogging has been delayed a bit.  The bad thing about sub teaching is no set schedule. Well, that's a good thing too, right?  The best part will be making a few bucks for the Christmas piggy bank.

These pictures are grainy, but just giving you a taste of the eye candy found in the magazine.

Simple is calling my name this year.  Simple wreath = charm.

I love it but I'll let someone else have a blue Christmas.


Rustic gives a warmth like no other.  
The dog print seals the deal for me.

These two are saved in my inspiration file for the candy theme we usually have in the kitchen. 

You'll pick this up over and again. 
Promise.

0 comments:

Post a Comment