Sunday, August 14, 2011

jennifer lopez picture 4

Jennifer Lopez Brings the Quote of the Day | Beauty & Body Image ...
Jennifer Lopez Brings the Quote of the Day | beauty body image. “I was always very comfortable with who I was. Confident. I've never looked at myself [my body] in a negative way. Just like anybody I try to watch what I eat ...

For the Kids: Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony Reunite - The ...
Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony spent some time together yesterday. But it was for the sake of their children, not their relations. ... Jennifer Lopez Bio. Jennifer Lopez Photo Age: 42. Birthday: July 24, 1969. Remember when Jennifer Lopez was hot and popular? Neither do we. Now, she's married to Marc Antho. ...

Confirmed: Jennifer Lopez, Entire Panel to Return for American Idol ...
Jennifer Lopez on Idol Stage. "I am delighted to say that all three judges, along with the brilliant host of American Idol, is back for the next season," Lythgoe said on brilliant host Ryan Seacrest's radio program today. ... August 10th, 2011 4:08 PM. I`m glad cos she`s very talentad and she csn give a very good advice. When i see this photo i always ask myself how did they manage to look so good together,so much in love??? in a million times i wouldn`t have guessed ...

Jennifer Lopez's Cancun Shoot (PHOTO)
Jennifer Lopez showed no signs of stress from her deteriorating relations with ex-husband Marc Anthony while shooting the music video for "I'm Into You," released in May. Instead, waist-deep in the ocean with male model ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment