Friday, August 12, 2011

cafe racer babe 29

Cafe Racer Babes 001 ~ The Return of the Cafe Racers
Friday, July 29, 2011. Cafe Racer Babes 001. I used to run a Pin Up Girl Blog that got ripped down for reasons I am not aware of. I was totally bummed about it for a while but these things happen when you host your site on someone else's territory. Anyway while I was running said blog I accumulated a great collection of what I labeled as Cafe Racer Babes (girls on motorcycles). So in memory of my long gone Pin Up girl blog and to add a bit of girl on motorcycle spice to ...

loveless
(1) animal semen (1) another girl (1) another planet. (1) apehangers (1) art (11) art/ motorcycles (2) art/tattoo/work (1) attack el robot (1) attack.... (1) back to work (1) bad mofoz (1) bagwork (1) bank holiday (2) bank holiday ... (1) brushed with oil (1) buffalo stance (1) cadwell (2) cafe racer (6) california (12) can you feel it? (1) cast no shadow (1) cheeky bugger (1) cheese ninja (1) chopper (6) click (1) comic book (1) converse (3) corgi models ...

Sport-Touring.Net - V11 Lemans or similar to replace R1100S?
I also have long had a soft spot for Guzzis--particularly Orson and Gil's V11s and the picture of the alloy cafe racer with the girl in leathers--and a lovely dark grey 03 V11 Lemans with low miles recently caught my eye ...

The photos Blog...: Photo Maulation %284%29.JPG
Tamil Telugu and Bollywood Actress Actors Photo Gallery Wallpapers Pictures Movie Stills Video Pics and more. ... Bollywood Wallpaper Blog: Pink Colour 89%29.JPG ... Best of Bollywood And Hollywood..: cafe racer babe 29 ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment