Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cristina Portraits 005

Rambles from my Chair: St Christina the Astonishing
Today is the memorial day of Christina the Astonishing (1150 â€" 1224), also known as Christina Mirabilis. She was a Christian holy-woman born in Brustem (near Sint-Truiden, Belgium) in 1150. She is sometimes considered a saint and is the patron saint of .... 5 weeks ago. My Exeter Exploits - enjoying holidays in Exeter, Devon. Farewell. 10 months ago. Memories are Made of This - being a blog mainly about my family history · Making Pictures. 10 months ago ...

The Woodlands United Methodist Church Wedding | Christina ...
A few of Christina and Raymond's wedding portraits at Robb Chapel in The Woodlands United Methodist Church. Check out the fun touch of wedding colors in their.

Tuesday {in pictures} : {my topography}
Tuesday {in pictures}. Posted on | July 5, 2011 | 3 Comments. Hello friends. I'm finding this so restful: to notice the small things of daily life and to share them here with you. We've been keeping a jar of markers and fresh paper at hand for ... Comments. 3 Responses to “Tuesday {in pictures}”. Megsie July 6th, 2011 @ 7:04 am. Christina,. I am loving these posts! Simple, elegant, personal. I love seeing your days through your eyes. It makes me see my days differently! ...

LANDSCAPE PAINTING WITH TOM BROWN | Art Supplies For Artists
Portrait of the famous singer was drawn within 5-6 hours, To show you my work, this video installed to Time lapse painting or speed painting. As usual, my picture I'm starting to draw with pencil drawing, then Portrait ...



Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...

0 comments:

Post a Comment